Monday, June 7, 2010

i'm around

Man, oh man, time is just flying by. I've had thoughts & ideas for blog posts running rampant, but as of yet, I have not sat down to write/coordinate a single one. Hopefully this week will be a bit more fruitful on that level.

I have noticed, in my seemingly missing-in-action (i.e. inaction) status as of late, that I've actually accomplished a few things on the list miraculously, so I must not be 100% inactive. I gleefully look forward to being able to share some of the ones I can now tick off that list. I do have some important ones to go still...but let's focus on the positive, shall we?! Also I've got an update on health stuff (sorta). But no real updates on art stuff (unfortunately).

More on all of the above (and some random pics) later this week...I hope!

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment