I've been working on a list of "dreams"...intentions really...things I'd like to do/put out into the Universe as an offering and a request for help in achieving my heart's desires.
I have been feeling very nutured by the Universe lately, so I'm trusting it more. Maybe it's because I'm not fighting with myself as much. Maybe it's because I'm trying to trust the process more. And maybe it's just because I'm allowing myself to believe in myself for a change...especially when I stop long enough to see the signs & feel guiding hands giving me nudges & thumbs-ups.
So I thought I should put my list of dreams OUT THERE...as scary as that feels even though nobody is reading my blog but me. If for no other reason that to finally be able to say: I believe in my own dreams dammit! It is by no means a static list...it's a start. Perhaps I will update it every few months--cross off & add to.
- earn a comfortable living exclusively thru creative/artistic means
- share my passion for creativity & self-empowerment/healing (conduct art therapy/workshops)
- find a partner to share my life withl, a man who encourages me to be my best, truest & silliest & is willing to be the same (hoping this is w/ a certain Scotsman, but open to what is meant to be)
- explore photography
- live in a unique, personalized house with a large studio/workshop
- live part-time in Europe (UK most likely)
- trust my journey and live with joy
- write & get published
- create/become part of a community of like-minded & inspiring friends
- nurture myself physically, allowing myself to be healthy, strong & fit
- learn a 2nd language (either improve my German or tackle Spanish)
- dance regularly
- cultivate a beautiful, ever-growing garden
- risk more artistically & dream bigger creatively
- show my work to the public
- learn to sew
- learn to knit and/or crochet
- take life less seriously
- take weekend/day trips
It's a small step...but every journey begins with one, right?