Wednesday, July 21, 2010

dear poor neglected blog


I know, I know I've not been around. I see Anonymous has noticed, but otherwise, I doubt anyone's been the wiser. I have been focusing on feeling better (going so so) & being a bit more busy (but not necessarily MY busy). Mostly I guess I've been without alot to say about any of it. There are some things that are brewing for me, but nothing enough to share at the moment...and good lord, I don't want to whine & complain anymore!

BUT I've run across something that might fill in the gap for me--Susannah's "The August Break"...adapted from Darlene's December Views. I'm game. Maybe it'll help me take more pics, plus post here more often.

And who knows, maybe I'll post something between now & August just for giggles.

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment